New!  CDC Quietly Admits Only 6% of Officially Recorded COVID Deaths Are Due to COVID Alone - DVD
CDC Quietly Admits Only 6% of Officially Recorded COVID Deaths Are Due to COVID Alone - DVD


 
Our Price: $16.00


Product Code: 3848
Qty:

Description
 
The CDC quietly adjusted their COVID figures in August 2020 to show that of the (at the time) alleged 160,000 American deaths officially due to 'COVID', only 6% were due to COVID alone. The other 94% all had other conditions known as co-morbidities, the average number of which was 2.6! This means that of all these 94% COVID deaths, the average person had 2-3 other diseases at the time (closer to 3), which could have been anything from flu to heart disease to COPD, and could easily have died from that co-morbidity. It brought the number of pure COVID deaths down to under 10,000 in a nation of around 328,000,000. Pandemic? NO! Warning: coarse language. 41-min. DVD
Packaging
  • ISA is an eco-friendly company. Whenever possible, DVDs will ship in an eco-friendly recyclable plastic sleeve.

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review
Copyright ©  ToolsForFreedom.com. All Rights Reserved.
Built with Volusion